ElderLife Solutions is prepared to help you in many ways.
- Privacy - We are a private service providing confidential,
individualized care. Respect for clients and families is foremost.
- Convenience - We come to you. We meet with you in the
convenience of your home and are available 24/7.
- Reduce Stress - By allowing us to assist you with life
management, your stress and emotional strain can be reduced. When living out
of town, or traveling, allow us to care for your loved ones.
- Save time - Your time is valuable. Allow us to make the
endless phone calls, arrange care and services, etc.
- Save Money - Save money by allowing us to advocate for
eligible services, benefits and programs, as well as ensuring quality of current
services. Monitor and advocate for appropriate medical, financial and residential billings.
- Professionals - Colleen and Marcia hold degrees in Occupational
Therapy with more than 40 years combined experience in the medical and geriatric
fields. Our education and experience will provide you with knowledgeable and
professional care management that you can depend on.